Job Details from Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. Denver, Colorado
Job Title: Litigation Paralegal/eDiscovery Specialist Category: Paralegal
Duration: Permanent Salary: $DOE
Location City: Boulder Zip: 80302
Requirements: Our client, a tier one law firm in Boulder, is looking for a Litigation Paralegal/eDiscovery Specialist to join their team. The right candidate will have 4-6 years of experience working trials and working with Ediscovery. Experience working with Eclipse is highly preferred but experience with a similar program will also be considered.
* Performing and monitoring standard electronic discovery processes and litigation functions;
* Tracking eDiscovery Data and ESI (electronically stored information) workflows;
* Inventorying, filtering and processing data in Eclipse;
* Loading, exporting and producing data as needed on cases;
* Working with teams to ensure that the best litigation services are provided for the firm's clients.
The right candidate will be a self-starter; have strong abilities to multi-task; have strong computer skills and be a true team player. This is a great firm that offers a competitive salary and strong benefits. If this position interests you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If your background is a fit for this position we will call you to provide more details. Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. has been providing legal staffing assistance to the Denver legal community since 1986! We specialize in the staffing of attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, contract administrators and managers, and executive assistants. Please visit our website at www.prcdenver.com for more postings.
Paralegal Resource Center, Inc.
410 17th Street - Suite 275
Denver, CO 80202
www.ColoradoLegalStaffing.com | www.PRCDenver.com | Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. | Copyright 2007-2020 | 303-572-3930 | 410 17th Street, Suite 1375, Denver, CO 80202