Job Details from Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. Denver, Colorado
Job Title: Practice Operations Manager/Law Firm Category:
Duration: Permanent Salary: $DOE
Location City: Denver Zip: 80202
Requirements: Our client, a tier one, downtown Denver law firm, is adding a Practice Operations Manager to their team. This is a new role and will be evolving over time, but we are looking for someone with strong management skills to oversee the operations and services provided by the firm's real estate and corporate practice groups.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Monitoring staff and work flow in the department;
* Monitoring departmental budgets and financial performance;
* Being a liaison between attorneys and staff when it comes to hiring and on-boarding new members of the team;
* Working with departing attorneys in implementing departure policies and client file transfers;
* Ability to understand and interpret budgets and financial statements; and
* Working with the business development team in marketing of the department.
The right candidate will have at least eight years of management experience and at least five years of working in a law firm or professional services environment. This is an excellent firm and offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries. If you are looking for a new challenge in this new year, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If your background is a fit for this position we will call you to provide more details. Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. has been providing legal staffing assistance to the Denver legal community since 1986! We specialize in the staffing of attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, contract administrators and managers, and executive assistants. Please visit our website at www.prcdenver.com for more postings.
Paralegal Resource Center, Inc.
410 17th Street - Suite 275
Denver, CO 80202
www.ColoradoLegalStaffing.com | www.PRCDenver.com | Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. | Copyright 2007-2020 | 303-572-3930 | 410 17th Street, Suite 1375, Denver, CO 80202