How We Can Help You
Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. is paralegal owned and operated. That means that when you call, you’re speaking to a legal professional who already understands the day-to-day requirements of your projects, someone whose experience makes that person uniquely qualified to evaluate your needs and work with you to provide the most efficient and cost-effective legal assistance.
It doesn’t end with temporary help. We understand your full-time legal staffing needs as well. We’ll save you valuable time by prescreening, interviewing, and checking references on all candidates before sending only the best on to you.
Paralegal Resource Center, Inc. is responsible for all timesheets, payroll processing, taxes, and insurance. For your records, we enclose copies of timesheets with our invoice.
Whether meeting project deadlines or assisting your full-time staff, our personnel are on the job only when there is work to be done. There is no paid “downtime,” and you pay only for what you get.
Types of Placements
- Contract attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and other legal personnel for any length of time
- Individual assistance or project teams
- Work performed at the locations most convenient for you
- Attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, executive assistants, contract managers and other legal personnel available in a variety of areas of law (including litigation, real estate, domestic relations, corporate, etc.)
- Full-time/direct hire placement recruiting and screening
PRC Provides Skills That You Need
- Trial preparation and assistance
- Document production and coding
- Trial and witness notebook preparation
- Deposition summaries
- Computerized document and litigation support
- Case strategizing
- Court file review
- Case management
- Transactional real estate